hello.
welcome to my blog


Read around.


These time, I scared. I scared to fall in love with someone I feel comfortable with. I scared to lose another one I love and I want to be with. I don't know why. Now when it comes to decide whether to go on with someone, I will think too much. Will he able to meet up the requirements I stated? Will he be able to take care of me? Will he able to give me what I need? All these questions makes me feel that I'm selfish but the truth is, I can give him loyalty, I can give him the love he needs, I can give him a family, of course in return, will I able to receive what I deserve? People said love should be selfless but I wanted to protect my fragile heart. I didn't want to end up like how my previous relationship ended up. I do what I deserve to have when I know I could give much more compare to my future-other half. One thing for sure, I do not know if he would at least be there when I need him. That's the few questions I'm actually thinking of. 


3:20 PM