hello.
welcome to my blog


Read around.


So my previous post was about my close friend going through a brain surgery right? She is all fine now. In fact she is recovering well, just that she needs more rest. Thank God, she is alright :) Well, i know how it feels recovering from the surgery tho. Firstly, you feel all super pain as your numb is slowly gone. That feels, ugh! No more. Then you had to go for some treatment and etc. So, the process is all about your willing and strength to see how fast you could recover >.< Anyway, it's a brand new month. It's March! Time flies~ oh well, it's a good thing isn't? No, it means I'm getting older day by day. I'm already 25 this year, WHAT! Oh no. It's just sometimes, when you want to stop for a moment, you feel like there's no time to waste anymore. You got to do something to make your life meaningful. This year, I got my resolution kind of right, I hope :P I'm starting to love the feeling of going exercise and being all sweaty. It's just like you did something very hard and all, once you're done for the day, you feel so refreshed and feels satisfying, you know, motivated as well. So I'm going to start to hit on gym and jazzercise and badminton tho :) I hope it does last, I mean my motivation. LOL. For a person who's lazy like me, usually it doesn't last long, but it's the 3rd month, I think I'm really into it already? No? Just finger cross alright. I hope the next time I blog, I would tell myself that I did it? Not to anyone but myself ok :P oh well, let's challenge myself and see :)


11:57 AM